This feature allows specific housekeeping-related tasks to be entered for the room selected.
Site Admin, Front Desk, Housekeeping Supervisors, and Maintenance can all assign tasks within MOP.
A - Required Fields
- Room: Select room or area to assign the task
- Duty: Select the duty
- Priority: Defaults to Medium, can be assigned High or Low (High will result in the room being highlighted in red)
- Status: Defaults to New. This status can be changed here, but it is generally best to let the employee that the task is assigned to mark it as complete
- Assigned To: Select the employee you wish to complete the task
- Verified By: Defaults to what the has associate is set up in their file but can be changed while creating a Task
B - Optional Fields
- CheckOut Time: If the guest is leaving at a specific time
- Pet Room: Notifies if a pet is in the room
- Occupied: Is the guest room occupied
- File Attachment: Must be an image (photo). The photo can be uploaded from a mobile device or from a desktop computer
- Created by: Auto-populates the name of the person assigning the task based upon who's logged in
- Create Date: Auto populates to the date the task was created
- Notes: Details help with clarification. This section allows for 256 characters
C - Submit the Task
- Submit: Creates the task.
- Add New: This allows the user to continue with more task assignments.
Create a Special Request
MOP has many tasks that can be assigned to different team members. They are usually associated with either a cleaning assignment or a maintenance assignment. Additionally, there are also some tasks that can be assigned that do not fall categorically ...
Adding Pet Room Status to Guest Room
The Value of having a Notification that a Room has a Pet The hotel team can exercise caution upon entering the room to avoid the possibility of the pet escaping. Plus, there are people that have adverse, allergic reactions to animal dander. ...
What is MOP? (Overview)
MOP is an acronym for Mobile Operating Platform. It is a web-based platform that operates in the Cloud. It is not an APP, therefore no downloads are necessary. MOP allows its users enhanced communication regarding their duties and responsibilities ...
Manual Room Assignments (Add Tasks)
This section is where you can add Manual Room Assignments. Assign Rooms - Employee: Select the Employee you wish to assign the room to - Verified By: Defaults to what is set up in the MOP profile. If needed, you can override this and select the other ...
Updating Check Out Time
If a guest requests a departure time (i.e. late checkout) other than the hotel's standard checkout time loaded in MOP, you can flag that requested time by changing the Checkout Time status. Value of Flagging a Change in CheckOut Time The new time ...