Our goal is to provide you with an easy access point to get help when needed and to give you a library of information that is EVERYTHING MOP!
When signing up as a new member - the example below shows the sequence:
- Name > Email > Captcha
- Thank You for Signing Up > Notice of Pending Email
- Email Arrival
Once the email arrives with the notice to Accept The Invitation, the example below shows the final step of the Sign Up process
The platform rolls to the actual site. From that site, you have full access to:
- Manage Profile
- Home Screen
- Knowledge Base
- My Area: where Tickets, both new and pending, are located
The example below shows the screen you'll see when My Area is selected.
When you select Add a Ticket, the platform rolls to the form where you will need to complete the information regarding the issue.
On the Ticket Form, you must include a Subject. There is also a large area to provide a Description of the issue. Please be as detailed as possible.
If you're able and believe it can assist the support team, you can Attach a File or image to the ticket for documentation.
Select Submit when all information is filled in. The Ticket goes directly to the support agents who are monitoring the Site.
No more waiting "on hold" on the phone to talk about the issue, it's already on record as soon as you submit the ticket.
The MOP Knowledge Base has 7 main topic headings and each has a varying amount of categories underneath.
Some articles have videos associated with them. There are also 2 additional headings titled Recent Articles and Popular Articles
The 7 main topic headings are as follows:
- General: Areas that are not necessarily specific to any one department
- Admin: Covers areas of MOP that are primarily managed by the Site Admin (GM or Ownership)
- Tasks: Various types of tasks - from cleaning to maintaining to taking care of a special request
- Housekeeping: All things relating to the Room Attendant and the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Maintenance: Work orders, preventive maintenance, and general maintenance topics are found here
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions (keep them coming! that is how we improve)
- Spanish Videos: Videos of various functions in MOP but the narrative is in Spanish
The Knowledge Base is a wealth of information. The search engine can help you find articles on what you need to refresh your
memory and/or to train your team on a particular task or process in MOP.
There are two access points in the Site to search articles, the Home page and the other is available after you select Knowledge Base.
See the examples below.
Each article has been assigned "tags" or "keywords" to help users with their search. You may have heard the term
"Less is More". When it comes to tags or keywords, the user must keep that simple phrase in mind. Be very specific with
words to help you with your search. Again, less is more. If you type in a sentence to search, every word may produce many articles individually.
In the example below, you will see the search results of one or two keywords. The search is for articles that discuss DND rooms.
The first search had too many keywords "how to mark a room as dnd" and pulled up 44 articles and most of them would
not even discuss DND. The search picked up each of the words typed in as keywords to search for: room, mark, how-to, etc.
The second search had only one keyword, "dnd" and was limited to 3 articles as a result.