When a Maintenance team member logs into MOP, they will be able to see their assigned tasks for the day.
The same assignment can be seen on the All Tasks screen.
The PM Checklist
When Maintenance selects a room on their device that has a scheduled PM, the PM Checklist will be available for them to complete.
- The PM Checklist breaks the guest room down into nine sections: Life Safety, Doors & Closets, Furniture & Bedding, Appliances, Windows, Draperies, Mirrors & Artwork, PTAC, Lighting & Electrical, Bathroom & Plumbing, Floors, Walls & Ceiling
- Each of these sections has many sub-topics under them
- Under each Section, there are 5 boxes to select from
- NR (needs repair): If NR is selected a Work Order Ticket opens up to complete
- NO (needs to order): If selected, a box will open up to note what specifically needs to be ordered
- RC (repair complete)
- NA (not applicable)
- There is a box at the end of each section that can be selected to indicate All OK versus individual check off
At the end of the PM Checklist, click Submit to finalize the task and to create the final information at the start of the checklist about who completed the PM and the date it was completed.
Once the PM task is complete, the task will show as completed on the Maintenance team members' tasks.
The screenshot below is an example of the Life Safety section.
It also shows the Room Number and once the PM is completed, it will auto-populate who completed the PM and the date it was completed.
Full PM Checklist to come
Scheduling Preventive Maintenance 🎥
QUICKLINKS: TUTORIAL VIDEO | VM UNIVERSITY COURSE A- Required Fields of Entry - Room or All Rooms: You can select one room, a series of rooms, or all rooms - Duty: Select the duty such as Guest Room PM, Door Locks, HVACs - Priority: Defaults to ...
Maintenance Functions of Assigned Work Order Tasks
When Maintenance team members log into MOP, they will see any tasks assigned to them. Tasks could be guest room work orders created by a Room Attendant, work orders created by a Front Desk team member, or by any other employee that has access to ...
Clean and Disinfect a Guest Room
QUICKLINKS: VM UNIVERSITY COURSE In today's world of travel, the public can express concerns about a room not only being Clean but Disinfected. Room Attendants can be assigned to not only clean a room but complete a checklist that identifies ...
This feature allows specific housekeeping-related tasks to be entered for the room selected. Site Admin, Front Desk, Housekeeping Supervisors, and Maintenance can all assign tasks within MOP. A - Required Fields - Room: Select room or area to assign ...
Maintenance Tickets (Video)
Site Admin, Front Desk, Housekeeping Supervisor, and Maintenance can assign Maintenance tickets. Room Attendants can only enter Maintenance for a guest room that has been assigned to them for the day. A- Required Fields Room: Room number or area of ...