Manual Room Assignments (Add Tasks) 🎥
Room assignments from the previous day will still be reflected in MOP until the new room assignments for the current day are assigned. Once rooms are assigned for the current day, the previous day's assignments will disappear.
- Add Tasks: After selecting the Add Tasks icon, the platform will roll to the screen where the new day's room assignments can be entered
- Employee: Select the Employee you wish to assign the rooms to
- Verified By: This defaults to how the employee was set up in their staff profile. You can override this and select the other option for
that one day of assignment
- Duty: Four drop-down windows that all
have the same room status selection options such as Due Out, Checkout,
- Rooms: Enter room numbers to be cleaned. You will need to use the Room Status report from your PMS to enter the rooms accordingly
- Add Tasks: Assigns the day's rooms to
room attendant selected
- Add New: Allows the user to assign more rooms
to another room attendant
Room Assignments - Integrated With ASI
To explore more on this topic at Visual Matrix University, click HERE MOP is fully integrated with ASI Property Management System. There is two-way communication between ASI and MOP. Room statuses are pushed to each platform as they change. Room ...
Room Assignments - Integrated with OPERA
MOP is fully integrated with OPERA. The preferred method of assigning rooms is to complete the assignments in OPERA then import them into MOP. Rooms can be assigned directly through MOP as the systems will sync. If the PMS is down, MOP allows for ...
Room Attendant Assignments
QUICKLINKS: VM UNIVERSITY COURSE Room Attendants have several task assignments that could be assigned to them for the day. After login, they can be viewed from the My Tasks screen. My Tasks 1. After logging in, the Room Attendant selects My Tasks to ...
Room Assignments - Integrated with SynXis (Video)
How to Assign Rooms for Synxis Integrated PMS MOP is fully integrated with SynXis. Room assignments for the day are first created in the Snyxis PMS, then are imported into MOP. If the rooms are imported successfully, there will be a pop-up ...
This feature allows specific housekeeping-related tasks to be entered for the room selected. Site Admin, Front Desk, Housekeeping Supervisors, and Maintenance can all assign tasks within MOP. A - Required Fields - Room: Select room or area to assign ...