Set Up for the Panic Button must be done in two different locations and site logins
Set Up from Systems Administrative Site
Note: This section of the article is more informational and illustrates how it is completed internally by a Visual Matrix Systems Administrator
1. Under Site Edit, check the box to activate the Panic Button at the property
2. Submit to save the entry
Set Up at Hotel Site
- The Site Administrator will access the Staff List
- Select the staff member to receive the Panic Button Notifications.
Staff Edit Screen
- The Staff Edit screen is where updates can be made, including adding the staff member's data to allow for receipt of a Panic Button activation
1. Phone: To receive a text and a phone call notification, enter the staff member's phone number
2. Check the box: Panic Alert
3. Submit: To save the changes/additions
- The user that has the Panic Alerts checked and a phone number entered will receive a phone call and text message
- They do not have to be logged in to MOP or on the property to receive the Panic Alert Notification.