Scheduling preventive maintenance helps to keep the hotel in top working order. MOP can schedule preventive maintenance based on the parameters set by the brand, ownership, or hotel management.
After selecting the Add Preventive Maintenance Tasks, complete the fields of data entry provided.
1. Room or All Rooms: You can select one room, a series of rooms, or all rooms
2. Duty: Select the duty such as Guest Room PM, Door Locks, HVACs, or a Guest Room Deep Clean
3. Priority: Defaults to medium but can be modified to another priority level such as Low or High
4. Assigned To Select the staff member who will complete the task
5. Verified By: Defaults to how the team member was set up in their staff profile (Self or Supervisor) but can be changed for the current PM task
6. Days Counter or Days Rented: Days Counter indicates the frequency of the task ( i.e 7 would be every 7 days, 30 would be every 30 days). Days Rented will schedule based on the number of occupied days or check-outs
7. Start Date: Select the date you want to begin the task cycle
8. Start Time Sets a time parameter when the task will appear on the assigned tasks screen
9. End Time: Sets a time parameter for the task to be completed
10. Counter: Leave this blank if you want the task to continue indefinitely or put in 1, 2, etc. if you only want the task for a set amount of cycles
11. Active and Delete: The task will remain Active until Delete is selected
12. Notes: Up to 256 characters for additional details.
13. Submit: Creates the task
14. Add New: Create another task.