The Reports available in MOP provides you with data for critical analysis of various areas of performance at your hotel. The GI (Guest Interactive) Snapshot gives you statistical data for the current month/year and you can filter it for a previous year and month. At a glance, you can see a list of all the activities related to guest texting in MOP. The report is available in a PDF or an Excel CSV file and both formats are found in the Site Reports.
Report General Information
1. and 2. Check-in Surveys, Check-out Surveys. Total surveys under each category as well as the ratings are listed with a 5 rating as the best experience during the check-in or check-out process.
3. Guest Metrics capture data regarding Unique Guests (new to GI), Eligible Guests (in the queue to receive guest texts), percentage Engagement (using the text), percentage Surveys Engagement (responded to survey questions), Stop Requests (guest asking to be removed from the GI texting) and Guest Count (if other occupants are in the room and are added to be able to send/receive a guest text.
4. Survey Metrics capture data regarding overall Survey Metrics such as check-in and checkout surveys, eligibility for the survey, and response rate percentages.
5. Resolution Analytics records the resolution of issues or requests submitted by the guest. Resolved by staff indicates an action by a staff member such as delivering extra towels the guest requested. Auto Responses would be a resolution provided by a question a guest may have asked during a text and preset questions and answers picked up the words within the text and responded automatically. An example of a pre-set question would be " What time is breakfast? " An auto-response would be " Our breakfast is served in the Lobby between the hours 6AM and 9AM, daily"
Unresolved Responses gather data as indicated, no action was taken.
6. Time to Resolve will give you the total number of occurrences (guest text that required a response or resolution) and the time (in minutes) taken to resolve the occurrence.
Excel CSV Format
The Excel file is large as there are columns associated with every aspect of the Guest Interactive report. Additional data includes the Site ID.