The Reports available in MOP provides you with data for critical analysis of various areas of performance at your hotel. The Process Inspection report gives you statistical data for the current week/ month/year and you can filter it for a previous year and month. At a glance, you can see the scoring results of observing a Room Attendant cleaning a room, following a specific process and sequence. This is found in the Site Reports and is available in both PDF and Excel CSV format.
Process Inspections by Employee
1. Vertical columns show the names and number of Process Inspections completed during the period
2. Key shows the level of expertise the Room Attendant performed during the inspection as well as an indicator for failed inspections
3. Pie Chart Graph
4. Average score and total inspection completed during the period
5. Number of Room Attendants that were observed and the average total of missed items
Note: this is an optional status to utilize in MOP.
It can be used as a rating that indicates the level of expertise in following a set process and sequence for cleaning a guest room.
1. Brown Belt - Missed 3 or fewer items during the Process Inspection and spoke during the cleaning process with a full explanation of what is being done and why it is important
2. Green Belt - Missed 3 or fewer items during the Process Inspection and did not discuss what and why during the cleaning process
3. Yellow Belt - Missed 4-6 items during the Process Inspection and did not discuss what and why during the cleaning process
Failed Process Inspection
A failed inspection is reached by missing 7 or more items in the cleaning process and/or having an auto-fail of a guest-sensitive item such as cleaning the toilet and then cleaning the coffee maker with the same cleaning rag.
Excel CSV Format
Process Inspection ID, Site ID, Employee ID, and Department ID are auto-populated and are auto-provided at the time of setup.